May 30, 2011

KALEIDO-KIDS



Kaleidoscope... for everyone to enjoy!



It has certainly been a full week plus so many birthdays...
we have had back to back birthday parties...I'm always
amazed at the amount of energy the kids have.
The parents all standing around nibbling at the chips,
lollies and cake while the kids fleet in and out between play. 
It's always great to catch up with old friends plus meet
new people and 'chinwag'.
Chinwag is my word of the month actually - it was only by accident
since I was doing so much of it really.
You can't have enough 'chinwag' in your life..like hugs and
 laughing they all go together.
I will feel a little lost this weekend with no birthday party..
someone is organising something I can feel it...

ACTUALLY I AM -
I'm hoping you all come along to
Kaleidoscope June 19th at Coolum civic centre for
 the chance to 'chinwag' while the kids use up all that energy.
Please chase me down at either my Info stall or in the Kaleido-kid room so we can
'chinwag'.
We have giveaways this month.. When you purchase something you will go in the draw and will be announced on here and facebook.

Hope to see you there - mark it on your calendar June 19th
till next time yap yap wag wag have a brilliant day!