Have a peekaboo at the stalls that will be at Kaleidoscope -
Launch November 4th 2010
- There are stunning products that you are bound to fall in love with.
- There are also services and information catered to women, children & Babies.
- Want to weigh your bubs? Settle Petal will be there FREE weigh and will be there for a chat
- Any concerns about your health? There will be a GP & Nurse from the North Coast Women's health centre.
- Struggling with the decision of daycare, family daycare or what Kindy to send your lil' one? C&K will be there to answer all your questions.
- Issues with Breast feeding? Australian Breastfeeding Association will be there with a counsellor to help.
- Want a good coffee? Brew Crew will be there to give you your daily dose.
- Like FREE giveaways and Prizes? We will be doing both..giving away Bounty bags, shopping bags and heaps of spot prizes on the day.
- Need to tire those kids out? Kaleido-kid rooom will endeavour to do that with workshops, play and activities all morning till 1pm. Check out Kaleido-kid link.
- Do you want to Connect with other Women? Kaleidoscope will make sure of that.
So many things to do and so little time - don't worry it's monthly so you will be able to get your monthly Kaleidoscope fix!
At Lake Kawana Community Centre, November 4th - 8.30am till 1pm