May 05, 2011

Change is GREAT!

As many of you will see Kaleidoscope Events is in the process of some exciting new changes.
1 is that our Kaleidoscope markets will now be on SUNDAYS so everyone can attend plus we will travel the Coast hoping that we can spread the Kaleido-FUN around. 
Dates: June 19th @ Coolum Civic Centre, August 21st & October 23rd @ Millwell community hall, Maroochydore and December will be a great big do... TBC
It will be a FREE event for all with all the regualr Kaleidoscope activites and more.  We will also be showcasing some fabulous business' in a child friendly environment.
Whenever I think of the markets I have this picture in my head, I just love it so much.
But wait there is more... I didn't want to desert my regualr Thursday Kaleido-crew whom made Kaleidoscope markets vibe every month! We have Kaleido-play and this is going to be FUN!
Just like a BIG play date - very relaxed, activities, demos, workshops... story time..
We will also have a Kaleido-Info time at 11am, more on that later...
It will be at Kawana Family Centre - Iluka Ave, Buddina
9am-12pm
$5 entry adults KIDS FREE
Tea/coffee/nibbles provided and so much more.
Everyone is welcome dates: May 19th, July 21st, September 15th, November 17th
If numbers get too high I will add more dates and split groups...

Don't forget to check out our facebook page for updates, click below.