July 01, 2011

If Life is like a box of Chocolates....

I'm not the kind of person that recites lines from movies - my husband has all kinds of movies that he and his brother or friends will sit there reciting back and forth... there are a few short and sweet ones that I do remember and I'm not really sure why they have stuck with me.

One is the famous Forest Gump -
'Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what your gonna get...'

Another would have to be Dirty Dancing -
'Nobody puts baby in a corner'

A Childhood favourite -
'There's no place like home!'

As I write here remembering I see that I do know a few and could go on.
Remembering these quotes takes me back to a memory of another time in my life.  I love those nostalgic moments that make you ponder. ahhh I'm doing it now.


A couple of days ago I wrote on the Kaleidoscope Events facebook page - 'If life is like a box of chocolates, which one would you be?' people insitantly began to respond - it was so much fun to see how people saw themselves through and chocolate flavour.. some wrote their favourite others pick one they thought best described them... Life IS like a box of Chocolates..and if you close your eyes you never know what will come!


As I plan August event I begin with a million ideas but then I have to wait and see what comes through and sometimes I never know what road it will take... I love that. Kaleidoscope the markets always seem to find it's own way all I need to do is guide it.
So now I will close my eyes and let it chose..
Feel free to post your favourite quote, I love when people share and I'm sure there will be many ahhaa moments when reading them.

No comments: