September 16, 2010

Talk of the Town!

It is lovely to hear that people are talking about 'Kaleidoscope' and the excitment for NOVEMBER 4th - Our Launch of the very first of many Kaleidoscope (Markets).

I will be honest I am nervous & excited all in one - everything is going to plan and moving in the direction intended, which is Fabulous! But the nerves still creep in when I think of November 4th.
It's like having a party and you hope there is enough food, drinks and FUN for everyone and that everyone leaves VERY happy!

I am a lucky lady to have the support of 'my town' the SUNSHINE COAST - I am humbled by all the people offering to help; from delivering flyers to helping out on the day. I really couldn't think of a better place to begin my Kaleidoscope journey.
Thank you for helping Kaleidoscope be the 'TALK of the TOWN'!