September 09, 2010

56 days till Launch - Mark your calender NOVEMBER 4th

iieeekkkk it is getting very exciting here at the hub of Kaleidoscope. Things are coming together with print, theming, signage etc Flyers are soooo close, please let me know if you are interested in helping with distribution.

Fun stuff for the Women: I have managed to organise prizes for the day - GOOD prizes that I am sad I can not win!

Fun stuff for the kids: Kaleido-kid playroom has back to back activities booked in. Not to forget the secured play area too!

Fun stuff for the stalls: Many of my Kaleido-stall holders are getting quite creative with the design of their stall.
Best stall layout/design will be featured on Website leading to the December event.

So much happening, don't forget to tell ALL your friends & family about Kaleidoscope Launch NOVEMBER 4th at Lake Kawana Community Centre 8.30am-1pm.

No comments: